offered by C Diff Foundation
To The C. diff. Global Community Support and Information
Where SUPPORT IS JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY ♥
Support and information sessions are for everyone especially for —
- C. diff. survivors continuing their recovery from a prolonged illness.
- Patients working their way through any long-term wellness draining diagnosis.
All Sessions are FREE and accessible from the USA and 57 countries *
Support is available for anyone seeking additional information with the desire to speak with others that understand the journey.
- PLEASE NOTE * If you, or anyone you know, are experiencing mental or physical symptoms causing pain, fever, discomfort, C. difficile symptoms or changes in a diagnosed infection, or a change in emotional behavior or having suicidal thoughts, DO NOT wait for a scheduled support session. Contact a physician or seek medical attention at a local clinic or hospital immediately. Thank you.
The C. diff. Global Community Tele-Support program is the first ever FREE GLOBAL patient and family educational support program developed by a U.S. non-profit 501(c)(3) — This program is offered by the
C Diff Foundation – a non-profit organization dedicated in educating and advocating for C. difficile infection prevention, treatments, support, and environmental safety worldwide www.cdifffoundation.org
How Does the Program Work?
(please check prior to connecting to the tele-conference number provided with local phone and mobile phone carriers for long-distance fees if applicable. The C Diff Foundation does not pay for long-distance fees if incurred).
- This program is easy and convenient to everyone, especially to individuals unable to travel distances to gain support and information to improve their own health and gain knowledge of how to increase wellness.
- Support sessions are accessed by dialing a designated telephone number that will be provided by an email generated at the time of registration.
- Once you are registered an information specialist will also provide a Support Session Conference ID Number which will be entered by the caller after connecting to the support conference in session.
*Please Note: The Physicians, and support leaders, will not prescribe, diagnose, or provide personal medical assessment information to any individuals participating in their support session. The information provided in each support session is based on the topic being presented and in a general informational basis. Please contact the Physician providing care for a C. diff. Infection or any healthcare diagnosis being treated for a personal diagnostic healthcare discussio
Register today to gain information in
- Nutrition Counseling.
- Mental Health Topics.
- The Who – What – Where of a C. difficile infection,
- Discussions on how to maintain environmental safety in a home setting,
- General wellness information, and more.
The Following Sessions Are Available
COLORADO WITH ROY POOLE *** * NOT A TELEPHONE SESSION
* Colorado Residents – On Location – Support Group
Colorado C. diff. Support Group, Hosted by a fellow-C.diff. Survivor
and Educator: Roy Poole, on the third Tuesday of each month.
The session will provide discussions about C. diff. infection introduction, C. diff. Research and development in progress, nutrition, and hope.
Join Roy and fellow patients, families, and C. diff. survivors:
LOCATION: Arvada Covenant Church, 5555 Ward Road, Arvada, CO
TIME: 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m Mountain Time
July 20th – 9:00 a.m. (MORNING) ET
Host: Karen Factor, RD
Topic: Maintaining Nutrition During and After a C.diff. Infection.
Join Karen the third Saturday each month to learn more about ways to maintain nutrition while being treated for a C.diff. infection and while recovering from this infection. Dietary intake is a challenge and join the group session — bring your tablet, paper and pen for notes during these informative sessions. Don’t forget to bring your questions, too.
July 22nd – 6:00 p.m. ET
Hosts – Doctors Caterina Oneto, MD & Paul Feuerstadt, MD
Topic: Doctors Oneto and Feuerstadt will discuss C. difficile Infections; The What, Where and How . There will be opportunities to ask a brief question to the physicians. We appreciate Dr.’s Oneto and Dr. Feuerstadt for donating their time to discuss C. difficile Infections and to provide information regarding prevention, treatments available, and environmental safety products available. Join their session hosted on the fourth Monday of each month.
3:00 p.m. PT 4:00 p.m. MT 5:00 p.m. CT 6:00 p.m ET
NOTE: The Physicians will not prescribe, diagnose, or provide medical assessment answers to any individuals participating in their support session. Please contact the Physician providing care for a C. diff. Infection or other diagnosis that are being treated. Please Note: Doctors Oneto and Feuerstadt do not provide over-the-phone assessments, treatments, or personal health evaluations. If you are experiencing symptoms or pain — please DO NOT wait for a support session. Contact the Physician treating a C. difficile infection or any diagnosis. Thank you.
SIGN UP HERE
This Program Is Supported By a Global Education and Outreach Program 2019 Grant
Awarded by CutisPharma
“The C. diff. Survivors Is an Organization Providing Education, Support and Advocacy for Clostridium difficile Worldwide.
The C.diff. Survivor’s organization is comprised of 100% volunteering members dedicated to a mission and adhere to the Foundation’s Code of Ethics which prohibits paid endorsement and/or promotion of products, services, medications, or clinical studies in progress.
All website entries, public presentations, and workshops is to provide education, support and advocate for Clostridium difficile infection awareness worldwide.”